Name of the CompanyCafirus Inc.
Project DateFebruary 2015 to June 2016
Background of the Project
Cafirus Inc. required advice in the construction of an integrated procurement and logistic plan for the contract of 12,500 metric tons of Whole Milk Powder.
Challenges or Objectives
Construction of a Procurement and Logistic Plan to optimize the supply chain service that includes sourcing, shipping, and delivering through our global network of contacts.
- Plan lifting and handling requirements.
- Risk Management Plan.
- Quality Control Plan of product with Covenin standards for Whole Milk Powder.
- Negotiation and selection Plan of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Monitoring and control of the project with execution schedules.
- 100% execution of the procurement supply plan of 12,500 metric tons of Whole Milk Powder.
- Delivered the entire product on time, with premium quality, and at minimum cost.